DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT ("DMCA") NOTICEInvesting Masters
This notice is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, legal advice. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon, you should immediately seek legal counsel.
The materials on this website, including, without limitation, all text, HTML, scripts, audio recordings, video recordings, and images, are copyrighted and owned by Adimir, Inc., all rights reserved, except for those materials on this website for which Adimir Inc holds a legal use right and/or a license to use but which may be copyrighted and owned by others.
REGARDLESS, NO PART OF THIS WEBSITE MAY BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, MECHANICAL, ELECTRONIC, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING PHOTOCOPYING AND RECORDING, OR BY ANY INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETRIEVAL SYSTEM, OR TRANSMITTED BY E-MAIL, OR USED IN ANY OTHER FASHION WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE WEBSITE OWNER.
This, of course, excludes the downloading and temporary caching of this website on a personal computer for the explicit purpose of viewing this website, as well as any information clearly marked as reproducible. This copyright notice applies to everyone, including all visitors to this website.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), copyright owners or their authorized agents may submit a complaint of alleged copyright infringement to Adimir, Inc. if they have a good-faith belief that their protected works are being infringed. Adimir will respond to all such notifications that are sent via surface mail or courier to:
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes:
- A physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of such notification, Adimir shall promptly investigate the matter, and, if appropriate, remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material. After Adimir removes or disables access to such material, Adimir will notify the user who posted the material of its action. The user may then provide the Adimir designated agent proper “counter-notification” stating his or her authority to post the allegedly infringing material, which Adimir will forward to the alleged copyright owner. Adimir will inform the copyright owner that Adimir will re-post the removed material or cease disabling access to it in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days unless the copyright owner sends a second notification to the Adimir designated agent stating that it has filed suit against the alleged infringer.
An effective counter-notification must be sent via surface mail, courier or fax to the Adimir designated agent, whose name and address are listed above. The notice must include the following information:
- The user’s physical signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location where the material was before its removal or disablement;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification; and
- The user’s name, address, phone number, and a statement that the Member consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court in its district, or if the subscriber is foreign, it consents to any jurisdiction where Adimir is subject to jurisdiction, and that the subscriber will accept service if process originates from the person who provided Adimir with notification or an agent of such a person.
Use of the Internet is at your own risk, and PSMA cannot be responsible for the content and conduct you may encounter. See Earning Disclaimer and Legal statement on this website for more information.